Program Requirements for Typically Developing Children
Typically developing children shall be eligible for preschool admission when:
1) They are residents of Burrillville
2) They have reached the age of 3.6 years by September 1st.
3) They have successfully participated in a Child Outreach Screening or screening by preschool staff by April 1. Contact Julie LePain at 647-7560 for screening.
4) They are fully toilet trained.
5) They are able to function in a preschool classroom without additional support.
6) They have completed a registration packet at time of acceptance.
7) They are able to be transported to and from school daily by a parent or caregiver.
Please note the following:
● There is an annual tuition, with a refundable deposit due at registration
● A lottery will be used to select students, if more than the number needed apply. Preference will be given to children who will be attending kindergarten the following year
To apply, please fill out the Preschool Application and email the completed form to Dot Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org, or return it to the Main Office at Austin T. Levy School.